Perfect Parts. No Bull.
Made in the USA.
Sidewinder SDi Single Disc (Wet) Series
The Sidewinder SDi Single Disc Series is available in 18, 37, and 48-inch widths and is ideal for for deburring and removal of sharp edges on sheet metal parts processed on lasers, water jet cutters, shears or punch presses. A vacuum bed is included in the standard features allowing short parts to be run.
As a result of mounting the disc horizontally over the conveyor, the part is introduced in such a way that every edge, including holes and slots, are deburred and radiused using a Scotch Brite™ disc.
The SDi Series operates with coolant to maximize the life of the abrasive media, includes a paper bed filter. Made in USA.
- Heavy duty frame with heavy wall structural steel tubing and one (1) inch thick plate
- Constant pass line height
- Automatic, self-centering conveyor belt tracking system
- Smooth SBR rubber conveyor belt with vacuum hold-down
- Electronic variable speed AC drive with digital line speed display on control panel
- Electronic variable speed abrasive disc Note: SDi 48 abrasive disc oscillates for full part coverage
- Powered thickness adjustment with four (4) precision jacks guided on 1.5 inch gibs with digital display
- TEFC disc motor for head assembly with ammeter mounted on control panel
- Abrasive disc assembly is high speed balanced for precision operation
- Single infeed and outfeed pinch rollers
- Stainless steel drip pan & doors are corrosion resistant
- Automatic parts dryer with Air Sonic™ air knife and regenerative blower
- Automatic Paper Bed Filter™ with filter media, clean tank, sludge bin and clean return pump
- Central lubrication point
- Electric control panel with push button controls mounted on movable pendant arm
- Infeed end safety bar
- Safety interlocks and emergency stop
- UL/CSA Approved electric components