Made in the USA.
RB 10 Dry Compact
Centerless & Polishing
Midwest Automation designs and manufactures a wide variety of centerless deburring, finishing, and polishing machines.
The Randbright™ RB 10 Dry is a compact, portable, bench top machine for light-duty applications as found in job shops, small businesses, and a variety of light manufacturing environments using non-woven abrasive wheels/brushes.
- Bench top design
- Mechanical variable speed drive
- Spring-loaded head assembly
- TEFC head assembly motor with one (1) inch diameter spindle
- Ammeter for head assembly
- Hand wheel adjusted part thickness & head pressure
- Adjustable UHMW guide blades
- Two (2) dust collection pick-ups
- Hinged access door for ease of changing abrasive wheel
- One (1) pair of 3M #356 flanges
- Maximum part diameter is (1) inch
- 110 volt, single phase supply power
- Optional pop-up head and small part diameter guide blade kit
- Optional small part diameter kit, 0.25 inch diameter (6.35 mm)