Perfect Parts. No Bull.
Made in the USA.
Patriot (Dry) Series
Deburring & Finishing
Patriot Dry Deburring and Finishing Machines are designed for economically deburring, finishing, and/or edge rounding a wide variety of ferrous and non-ferrous components.
One to three head configurations are available where fewer passes are required to achieve the desired results.
The Patriot is engineered to have common systems and parts. Creating modular systems gives Midwest Automation the flexibility to customize machines and production for your working environment. Click here for more information on Patriot Series modular designs.
Simple to use. Easy to maintain. Made in USA.
Metal Part Before
Metal Part After
- Modular design with “docking ports” for a variety of cartridge-style abrasive heads
- Upper and lower frames manufactured from heavy-duty steel plate
- Conveyor bed is manufactured with 0.375 inch thick steel plate and precision machined
- Four (4) precision jacks with covered gears, roller bearing guides, and direct linkage
- Electronic thickness adjustment with HMI/PLC control, color monitor
- Conveyor belt is rough-top SBR rubber
- Automatic self-aligning conveyor belt tracking system
- Electronic variable feed speed control
- Cartridge-style belt head assembly
- Cartridge-style barrel brush head assembly
- Cartridge-style top brush head assembly
- Individual TEFC belt driven motors
- Disc brakes mounted to each motor with pneumatic calipers for emergency stops
- Individual ammeters to monitor motor load
- Individual dust collection pickups
- Pinch rollers are spring-loaded
- Infeed conveyor section includes 2 vinyl covered rollers
- Separate pressure controls for conveyor belt tracking and abrasive belt(s) tracking systems
- HMI/PLC controls with color monitor
- Internal jog switch to facilitate setup
- Electrical control panel with 24 volt DC circuit
- Infeed safety bar
- All exterior doors include safety interlocks
- Designed in 3D software
- One, two, and three head configurations