Perfect Parts. No Bull.
Made in the USA.
Nautilus (Wet) Series
Deburring & Finishing
Nautilus Wet Deburring, Finishing and Edge Rounding Machines are designed for economically deburring, finishing, and/or edge rounding a wide variety of component parts made from either sheet metal or steel plate.
Scotch Brite™ brush(es) ensure exceptional part results where the finish is critical.
The Nautilus is engineered to have common systems and parts. Creating modular systems gives Midwest Automation the flexibility to customize machines and production for your working environment. Click here for more information on Nautilus Series modular designs.
Available in one to four head configurations, and in 37 and 52-inch wide models. The Nautilus is designed to provide years of dependable service in the most demanding industrial applications.
- Modular design with “docking ports” for a variety of cartridge-style abrasive heads
- Conveyor bed is manufactured with 0.375 inch thick steel plate and precision machined and to +/- 0.001 tolerance to insure flatness
- Conveyor bed adjustment with 4 precision jacks, covered gears, roller bearing guides and direct linkage
- Electronic thickness adjustment with HMI/PLC control, color monitor and up to 50 presets
- Automatic self-aligning conveyor belt tracking system
- Electronic variable feed speed control with AC drive
- Cartridge-style belt head assembly with automatic abrasive belt tracking system with ultrasonic sensor
- Cartridge-style barrel brush head assembly with standard oscillating speeds of 250 strokes per minute
- Cartridge-style top brush head assembly with 10-inch diameter brushes or Scotch-Brite pads
- Belt head and brush head assemblies are handwheel adjusted
- Pinch rollers are spring-loaded
- Infeed conveyor section includes 2 vinyl covered rollers
- Infeed safety bar with over thickness limit switch
- Stainless steel collection pan and exterior doors
- Automatic parts dryer with Air Sonic™ air knife and regenerative blower
- Automatic paper bed filter
- Central lubrication point
- Electrical control panel with 24 volt DC circuit