Made in the USA.
COMPACT 9 SERIES
The Compact 9 Series are economical machines, ideal for deburring, finishing, and edge breaking of small parts. The combination of a small footprint and minimal power requirements allow these models to be easily placed where the need is greatest.
Available with a belt head and top brush assembly, the Compact 9 gives users flexibility based on application.
Made in USA.
- Multiple configurations are available based on application
- Drum-Top Brush
- 0 - 4" opening
- Up to 7.5 HP main motor drive
- 0.75 HP motor for Top Brush head
- Dust collection optional
- Feed speed 1-17 fpm
- 2" x 2" minimum part length
- 3" contact drum
- Removal of vertical burrs from laser, die and water jet cut parts
- Flat parts and parts that can be placed flat
- Stainless steel, steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
- Rough grinding of heavy-duty burrs and finishing in one pass on multi-attachment machines
- Standard vacuum bed
- Option of edge breaking/fine grinding with brush
- Deslagging plasma dross removal
- Optimum ease of use