Midwest Automation participates in a variety of wood and metal industry trade shows, workshops, factory training schools, and seminars. Coming Soon:
You’re Invited to tHINk Different!
Come Join Midwest Automation at SpringFest Expo!
Hosted by Southern States Machinery & Mid Atlantic Machinery
May 8 – 10, 2018
– See live machine demonstrations from top brands
– Interact with the factory experts
– Network with industry peers
– Food & Beverage provided! Who doesn’t like wild boar or steak?
– Win prizes daily
Come meet Midwest’s expert, Gary Haider, exhibiting these Midwest machines:
– Sidewinder 37″ TBr Multi-Directional Dry Deburring & Edge Rounding Machine
– Mini 9i (Industrial) Compact Deburring & Finishing Machine with Vacuum Bed
– Niagara DC 500 Companion Compact Wet Dust Collector
FABTECH® – North America’s Largest Metal Forming, Fabricating, Welding & Finishing Event
MIDWEST AUTOMATION, BOOTH #B6500
November 6 – 8, 2018
Georgia World Congress Center
We’ll be exhibiting machines for wet or dry flat deburring, finishing, and edge rounding of ferrous and non-ferrous materials; centerless finishing and polishing machines, and wet dust collection systems. Click here to visit our FABTECH Booth online!